Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
With just 3 ingredients, this peach cobbler dump cake is incredibly simple. Easily customizable for a dessert that suits any occasion.
- 3 (15.25-ounce) cans Del Monte® Sliced Peaches in Heavy Syrup
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from delmonte.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a 13x9-inch or other shallow 3-quart baking dish, dump 2 cans of peaches and syrup. Drain the third can and add only the peaches to the baking dish.
Top peaches with dry cake mix; spread it out evenly across the entire surface of peaches.
Drizzle cake mix with butter.
Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until top is deep golden brown and fruit is bubbly. Dust with powdered sugar or top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream before serving, if desired.
VARIATIONS: Prepare as recipe directs, except:
• For PRALINE PECAN PEACH COBBLER DUMP CAKE, in a small bowl, combine ¼ cup melted butter, 1/2 cup packed brown sugar and 1½ cups chopped pecans; sprinkle over butter before baking.
• For RASPBERRY CREAM PEACH COBBLER DUMP CAKE, top with fresh raspberries and whipped cream before serving.
• For SALTED CARAMEL PEACH COBBLER DUMP CAKE, top each portion with a drizzle of hot caramel sauce and a small pinch of coarse sea salt before serving.
• For TOASTED ALMOND PEACH COBBLER DUMP CAKE, sprinkle ½ cup sliced almonds evenly over butter before baking.
• For BOURBON PEACH COBBLER DUMP CAKE, stir 2 Tbsp. bourbon into peaches before topping with cake mix.
You'll also love
- Mini Peach Cobbler 4/5 (181 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Trifle 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Microwave Cherry-Almond Mug Cake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Tinklee's Peach Pie Moonshine 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Hanukkah Rugelach 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Glazed Lemon Pound Cake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Cheesecake Stuffed Apples 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Watermelon Peach Caprese Salad 4.4/5 (9 Votes)