Watermelon Peach Caprese Salad
This recipe is so simple and delicious! Nothing fancy, a bounty of summer fruits, tomatoes and herbs make it all work.
- 8 to 10 slices fresh watermelon
- 12 to 14 slices fresh tomatoes
- 8 to 10 slices fresh peach
- 8 to 10 slices buffalo mozzarella
- Fresh basil leaves
- Fresh mint leaves
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from joythebaker.com
Stack and layer the watermelon, tomato, peach, and mozzarella slices. Garnish with fresh basil and mint leaves.
Drizzle liberally with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Serve chilled. It's delicious!
You'll also love
- Cornmeal Pancakes with Rasperry... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet and Spicy Chile Pepper Jelly 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ham Sandwiches... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Sorbet 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Red Quinoa, Black Bean and Avocado... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Corn, Black Bean, Avocado, &... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Watermelon and Tomato Skewers 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- GRAIN-FREE PEACH COBBLER (PALEO,... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)