Microwave Cherry-Almond Mug Cake
Easy, delicious homemade cake for one that's ready in a jiffy!
- 1/4 cup White Lily self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (liquified)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 6 fresh cherries, cut in half (I used 3 large ones)
- Extra whole cherries for garnish
- Whipped cream or whipped topping
In 10-12 ounce glass mug or dessert dish whisk together the flour and sugar.
In a small bowl stir together the milk and vanilla and almond extracts. Stir in the halved cherries. Add milk mixture and coconut oil to the dry ingredients in the cup, stirring just to combine.
Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute and 10 seconds. If not completely cooked, continue to cook another 10 seconds at a time until done.
Cool to lukewarm on a rack then top with whole cherries and whipped cream and serve.