Halloween Cookie & Candy Corn Bark
Colorful and delicious, there certainly is to trick to this treat. Great activity for the kids too! Everyone loves this Halloween cookie & candy bark!
- 1 (24 ounce) package almond bark
- 12 halloween Oreo cookies (more or less)
- 1 cup candy corn (about a handful or so)
- 1 cup pretzels (any shape)
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Halloween colored sprinkles
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from jamesandeverett.com
Begin by lining a sheet pan with a silpat or parchment paper.
Break the Oreos into chunks and arrange them on the baking sheet. Add the pretzels (break if needed), candy corn, and peanuts. (Perfect activity for “little hands” while you prepare the next step).
Cut the almond bark into small pieces and place in a microwavable bowl. Temper the almond bark by microwaving on high for twenty seconds. Remove and stir. Return to the microwave for another twenty seconds. Remove and stir. Repeat until the almond bark is completely melted and pourable.
Pour the melted almond bark over the cookie and candy corn mixture. Gently spread with a spatula if needed. Sprinkle with some additional candy corn and sprinkles. Place in the fridge for about ten minutes or until set.
Cut or break into pieces and enjoy. Store in an airtight container at room temperature, if there is any left that is!
You'll also love
- Angel Food Pineapple Cake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Waffle... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Amaretto Scones 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberries & Corn-Cream Layer... 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Baked Doughnuts, from King Arthur... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad 3.8/5 (99 Votes)
- Cranberry-Almond Biscotti 4/5 (45 Votes)
- Halloween Spider Breads 4.5/5 (17 Votes)