Peach, coconuts and nuts make this cake a light and airy dessert everyone will enjoy.
- 1 large can sliced peaches, drained and mashed
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 regular sized can evaporated Milk
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- A little more than 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup nuts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Drain the peaches and empty into a large bowl. I just used my hands to mash them. Add flour, sugar and soda and mix well.
Spray a 9 x 13 inch cake pan and pour in batter.
Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 35 minutes.
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 regular sized can of evaporated milk
1 stick butter or margarine
1 cup coconut (I used a little more than a cup of coconut)
1 cup nuts
Boil everything but the nuts on top of the stove until thickens, remove from heat, stir in nuts and spread on cooled cake.
You'll also love
- HAM AND CHEDDAR SCONES WITH... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Rhubarb Panna Cottas 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Guinness Chocolate Cheesecake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple Pie with Bergamot Marmalade 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Sour Cream Apple Cake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Peaches in Moscadello With Boozy... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Double Crusted Peach Cobbler 5/5 (3 Votes)
- April Fools' Lasagna:... 5/5 (3 Votes)