Cheesecake Stuffed Apples
Imagine this...it's an apple, but instead of being filled with apple, it's filled with cheesecake...and there's apple pie filling on top. Boom.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar or more to taste
- 1/2 cup cold heavy cream, whipped
- 5 Granny Smith Apples, washed well
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon or to taste
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- caramel sauce to drizzle
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from frugalmomeh.com
Mix the cream cheese and sugar together. Fold the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream and refrigerate until ready to use.
Slice your apples in half and carefully scoop out the insides, leaving an edge of the pulp before the skin. Rub lemon juice on the pulp of your apple to keep it white. Remove seeds from the scooped out apple and chop up the rest.
Cook the chopped apple in a small stock pot over medium high heat with a little water. Once the apples start to soften, stir in your cinnamon and cook until you reach the consistency of apple pie filling.
Fill your apple "cups" with the cheesecake filling so that it is level.
Top with small spoonful of cooked apple, a sprinkle of chopped pecans and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Honeycrisp Apple and... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Crustless Bacon & Cheese Quiche 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Kristen's Bacon Ranch Potato Salad 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Apple Cider Donut Cake 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon-Goat Cheese Jalapeno Poppers 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Goat Cheese, Cranberry & Walnut... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Moms Divinity 4/5 (25 Votes)