My Orzo Salad
A simple and great tasting salad featuring orzo, spinach, artichokes and tomatoes.
- 1 bag fresh spinach
- 1 jar grilled artichokes, drained & chopped
- 1 jar sun-dried julienne tomatoes, drained
- 16 ounce package orzo
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cheese curds, chopped
- Italian seasoning to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Drain artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes. *Reserve the oil from both separately and add additional oil as desired or return oils to jars and refrigerate for later use. I occasionally use sun-dried tomato oil or artichoke oil in place of or in addition to olive oil and butter when caramelizing onions or frying tempeh and tofu.
Chop the spinach. Add spinach, sun dried tomatoes, and grilled artichokes to bowl.
Cook the orzo according to package directions. When ready, drain and cool. Add orzo to bowl. Add cheese curds, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
You'll also love
- Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes 4.1/5 (255 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.4/5 (188 Votes)
- Yakisoba Noodles from Ohana in... 3.8/5 (306 Votes)
- Panera Bread Signature Macaroni &... 4.3/5 (175 Votes)
- Spinach Tomato Orzo Soup 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Creamy Orzo with Asparagus &... 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
Review this recipe