Olive Garden Chicken Marsala
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1/2 cup flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dried oregano, to taste
- 4 Tablespoons oil
- 4 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Marsala wine
Adapted from fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net
POUND chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until about 1/4" thickness.
Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano in a mixing bowl. Dredge chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess.
Heat oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly browned. Turn breasts over to cook other side, then add mushrooms to skillet. Cook breasts about 2 more minutes, until both sides are lightly browned. Continue to stir mushrooms. Add Marsala wine around chicken pieces.
Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Transfer to serving plate.
You can cut down the butter and leave out the flour, it changes the taste mildly, Still delish!!
You'll also love
- Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes 4.1/5 (208 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup 4.4/5 (175 Votes)
- Crockpot Italian Chicken 4.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Panda Express-Style Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Creamy Grilled Chicken Piccata 4.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Hungarian Mushroom Soup 4.5/5 (139 Votes)
- Church's Fried Chicken 3.8/5 (310 Votes)
- Mushroom Pasta Sauce 4.4/5 (120 Votes)