Loaded Potato & Buffalo Chicken Casserole
You’ll love the kick of Buffalo chicken you can eat with a fork in this hearty casserole! Potatoes, bacon and cheese make this dish impossible to resist!
- To serve:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce
- 8 to 10 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, with or without skin
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups Fiesta Blend Cheese or a mix of Cheddar & Monterey Jack, shredded
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup diced green onion
- Hot sauce
- Ranch dressing
Adapted from cooklisacook.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 500°F.
In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce.
Add the cubed potatoes and stir to coat.
Carefully scoop the potatoes into a cooking spray coated 9 by 13 inch baking dish, leaving behind as much of the olive oil/hot sauce mix as possible.
Bake the potatoes for 45 to 50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and crispy and browned on the outside.
While the potatoes are cooking, add the cubed chicken to the bowl with the leftover olive oil/hot sauce mix and stir to coat.
When the potatoes are fully cooked, remove from the oven and lower the oven temperature to 400°F.
Top the cooked potatoes with the raw marinated chicken.
In a bowl mix together the cheese, bacon & green onion and top the raw chicken with the cheese mix.
Return casserole to oven and bake 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the topping is bubbly.
Serve with extra hot sauce and/or ranch dressing.
You'll also love
- Crunchy Fish Tacos 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Simple Crockpot Beef Stew 4.3/5 (55 Votes)
- Crockpot Mexican Shredded Chicken 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake with Lemon Icing 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Potato -Topped Chicken a la King 5/5 (2 Votes)