Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes Recipe
In my humble opinion, mashed potatoes aren't complete without garlic! Does your family agree? Then this recipe will definitely be a winner!
- 8 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk, warmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Place potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender.
Drain well. Add the butter, milk and salt; mash. Stir in cheese.
You'll also love
- Buttermilk Pancakes with... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Mini Lemon Meringue Pies 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Mini Pecan Pies 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato Caprese Salad 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Spinach Mushroom Penne 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- HG's Garlic-Parm Sweet Faux-tato... 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Never Fail Scalloped Potatoes 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Grilled Lamb Chops crusted with... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)