Spinach and Ravioli Lasagna
Ravioli in Alfredo sauce layered with spinach tossed in basil pesto and topped with Italian cheeses and fresh basil. A delicious weeknight meal.
- 1 (6 ounce) bag fresh baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup refrigerated basil pesto
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw)
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped, if desired
- Paprika, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, toss spinach and pesto. In another bowl, mix Alfredo sauce and broth. Spoon 1/3 of sauce mixture (about 1/2 cup) into baking dish. Top with 1/2 of spinach mixture. Arrange half of ravioli in single layer over spinach mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce mixture.
Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until bubbly. Garnish with basil and paprika.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin-Raisin Biscotti 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Apple Pie Dip & With Cinnamon Pita... 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Easy Parmesan Buttered Noodles 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Baked Cheesy Zucchini Bites 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Chipotle Creamed Spinach Phyllo... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Spinach & Fresh Mozzarella Pizza 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Spring Pea Orzo 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Macaroni with Peas 4.7/5 (3 Votes)