Mexican Buffalo Chicken Skillet Dip
Ready in less than 15 minutes, this tasty Buffalo Chicken Skillet Dip adds a lovely Mexican twist to this favorite classic dish.
- 1 package (8-ounce) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup Frank's™ RedHot™ Original cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-ounce package)
- 2 cups deli rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1 container (8-ounce) sour cream
- Tortilla chips and celery sticks, as desired
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat cream cheese, pepper sauce and taco seasoning mix over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until smooth.
Add chicken, continuing to stir and cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until starting to bubble. Stir in sour cream; heat 2 to 3 minutes longer or until heated through.
Serve this dip right out of the skillet with tortilla chips and celery sticks.
Great to add fresh garnishes such as blue cheese crumbles, sliced green onion, chopped fresh jalapeños or a slight drizzle of extra pepper sauce on top.
You'll also love
- Baked Cheez-It Crusted Chicken... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Burrito Bowls 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient White Queso Dip 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Roasted Fennel & Prosciutto... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Calzones 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Rotisserie Chicken Skillet 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken and Feta Braid 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- King Ranch Chicken in the Crockpot 4.3/5 (15 Votes)