King Ranch Chicken in the Crockpot
- 1 Package of Corn Chips
- 1 Half of Whole Chicken, cooked and de-boned
- OR 3-4 Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts, cooked
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheese
- 2 Cups of Chicken broth
Place a single layer of corn chips on bottom of the slow-cookedIn a bowl, combine chicken, diced tomatoes with green chilies, both soups, chicken broth, onion and mix until combined.
Place half of the mixture on top of the chips. Then top with half of cheese. Repeat layers ending with cheese.
Cover and cook onLOWfor about 6 hours. This dish can cook faster onHIGHfor 3 hours.
You'll also love
- Glazed Doughnuts 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Conch Fritters with Caribbean... 3.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Montreal Spiced Oven-Baked Chicken... 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Biscuit 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Crock Pot Caesar Chicken Recipe 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Confetti Chicken Chili 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Tomatillo-Braised Chicken Thighs 4.3/5 (3 Votes)