3 Ingredient White Queso Dip
Queso! Make this tasty recipe with just three ingredients, making a perfect party appetizer.
- 1/2 pound white American cheese, deli slices
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from bunsinmyoven.com
Cut the cheese slices into quarters and place in the bottom of a medium sauce pan set over medium heat.
Add the milk and cook, stirring constantly, until the cheese has melted and you have a thick sauce. Add more milk to thin the mixture, if desired.
Sprinkle in the taco seasoning, stir well, and serve immediately.
Cheese will begin to thicken as it cools. Serve immediately and reheat as needed.
You'll also love
- Qdoba Queso Dip 3.9/5 (490 Votes)
- Roasted Fennel & Prosciutto... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled Pimento Cheese Sandwiches 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Fresh Pea Hummus Crostini With Pea... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Cherry Cookies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Makeover Noodle Kugel Recipe 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chili Cheese Dog Dip 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Pine Nut & Feta Cheese Ball 4.2/5 (9 Votes)