Baked Brown Sugar Chicken Wings (serves 3-4)
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil (for easy clean-up), and spritz the foil with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except wings. Add wings and mix with your hands so the wings are coated with the spice mixture.
Spread wings in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes (use tongs to flip them halfway through).
You'll also love
- Gluten-Free Orange Chicken 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Garlic Lemon and Parmesan Roasted... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Apple Cake 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken & Spinach Cheese Tortellini 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Skillet Pork Chops with Mushroom... 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow-Smoked Turkey with Cane... 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Rosemary Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (3 Votes)