Delicious Egg Salad for Sandwiches
This protein-packed egg salad is elegant in its simplicity, make it just because you love it or to use up an overabundance of Easter eggs. Serve this delicious egg salad as an appetizer or main course for any occasion from Easter to baby and bridal showers. This egg salad makes a great on-the-go lunch or school lunch, too!
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
Place chopped eggs in a bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard and green onion. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
Stir and serve on your favorite bread or crackers.
You'll also love
- BOO-tiful Jell-O Cups 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Cheezy Vegan Spaghetti Squash 5/5 (6 Votes)
- Egg Salad with Pita 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Spiked Fruit Salad 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman Pot Roast 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- 60-Minute Dinner Rolls (Yes,fresh... 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Big, Fluffy Buttermilk Biscuits 4.5/5 (39 Votes)