Jack Stack Barbecue Cheesy Corn Bake
If you've ever had the pleasure of visiting Jack Stack BBQ, you're probably familiar with this side. This takes corn to the next level and will be sure to please everyone at your next family barbecue!
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 3 (10-ounce) packages frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 3 ounces ham, diced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
In a large saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Stir in flour and garlic powder. Add milk all at once. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until melted.
Stir in both cheeses until melted. Stir in corn and ham, then transfer mixture to a 2-quart casserole dish.
Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Amish Apple Fritters 4.3/5 (85 Votes)
- Mounds Poke Cake 4.3/5 (65 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Ranch Dressing 4.3/5 (62 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef Stew 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Lemon Gelato 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Mexican Cornbread Casserole 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Cowboy Meatloaf and Potato... 4.1/5 (70 Votes)
- Roasted Corn and Lentil Salad with... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)