- 6 14-16-ounce rainbow trout, butterflied, bones removed
- 1 tablespoon Four Seasons Blend (click for recipe)
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 bunch thyme
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced bacon
Prepare grill for medium heat. Season trout inside and out with Four Seasons Blend. Stuff with herbs and wrap with bacon.
Grill trout, turning frequently to prevent flare-ups, until bacon is crisp and a paring knife inserts easily into flesh and is warm to the touch when removed, 15-20 minutes.
DO AHEAD: Trout can be stuffed and wrapped 6 hours ahead. Cover and chill.
You'll also love
- Jack Stack Barbecue Cheesy Corn... 4.7/5 (32 Votes)
- Amish Apple Fritters 4.1/5 (119 Votes)
- Parmesan Scalloped Potato Stacks 4.3/5 (62 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted Chicken Breast... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- ROASTED PRIME RIB 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Grilled or Pan Roasted Pork... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Mexican Shrimp & Scallops 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Cinnamon Bacon 4.4/5 (7 Votes)