Lemon-y Baked Ricotta
Lemony Baked Ricotta is simple to prepare but a fancy enough appetizer to serve at your next party or get together. Simply mix the ingredients, pop it in the oven, and sprinkle with lemon zest and a little olive oil. Serve with crackers and enjoy! Perfect for the holiday rush, this quick and easy appetizers comes together in no time with minimal ingredients and is sure to please any party guest.
- 1 pound whole-milk ricotta, about 2 cups
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, plus 1 teaspoon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- extra-virgin olive oil, optional
- crackers to serve
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from familycircle.com
Heat oven to 400°F.
In a bowl, beat ricotta, egg, thyme, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, salt, and pepper until well mixed.
Transfer to a 2-cup oven-safe dish. Bake 25 minutes, until set and starting to brown. Broil 2 to 3 minutes, until lightly browned. Scatter 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest on top and drizzle with olive oil, if desired. Serve with crackers.
You'll also love
- Mashed Potatoes with Dill 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Skinny Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Bake 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry Poke Cake 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Chinese Pork Ribs with Plum Sauce 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana Walnut Muffins 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Jicama with Berries and Lime 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Country Green Beans 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- *Garden Fresh Zucchini Cookies... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)