Gluten Free Banana Walnut Muffins
This date-sweetened, gluten-free muffin recipe is easy to make and super healthy. It’s also incredibly delicious!
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 medium bananas
- 3 dates, pitted
- 10 drops stevia
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
Adapted from elanaspantry.com
Place eggs, oil, bananas, dates and Stevia in a Vitamix ; blend on medium speed until combined.
Add in coconut flour, salt and baking soda and blend until smooth, fold in walnuts.
Scoop ¼ cup batter into a lined muffin pan.
Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes (my batch took exactly 23 minutes; all ovens are slightly different)
Cool and serve.
You'll also love
- Salted Roast Turkey with Herbs 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry French 75 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Zesty Zucchini 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Watermelon Agua Fresca 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Banana Microwave Mug Cakes 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Country Green Beans 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Easter Chick Cupcakes 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Bean & Salsa Chicken Wrap 4.3/5 (9 Votes)