A simple and delicious vegan friendly stuffing featuring onions, celery, carrots, bread and vegetable broth. Yum!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound bag Pepperidge Farms stuffing cubes (without seasoning)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large pot over medium heat, add olive oil, onions, celery, carrots, mushrooms & pine nuts. Let cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
Add stuffing mix, herbs & spices, mix well adding broth a little at a time for moisture.
Spoon into a baking dish, cover and heat at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Take cover off during the last 10 minutes. Remove from oven when finished and cool before serving.
You'll also love
- White Castle Turkey Stuffing 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Birria de Res 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Vegan Passover Kugel 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- Mario Batali's Sausage Ciabatta... 3.9/5 (39 Votes)
- Olallieberry Apple Crisp 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Currant & Walnut Stuffing 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Stuffing with Ritz Crackers,... 3.7/5 (46 Votes)