A simple and delicious vegan friendly stuffing featuring onions, celery, carrots, bread and vegetable broth. Yum!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound bag Pepperidge Farms stuffing cubes (without seasoning)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large pot over medium heat, add olive oil, onions, celery, carrots, mushrooms & pine nuts. Let cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
Add stuffing mix, herbs & spices, mix well adding broth a little at a time for moisture.
Spoon into a baking dish, cover and heat at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Take cover off during the last 10 minutes. Remove from oven when finished and cool before serving.
You'll also love
- Apricot Dream Bars 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Honeycrisp Apple Sangria 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Perfect Potatoes au Gratin 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Tyler Florence's Ultimate Ribs 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Modernist Latkes 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Indian Butter Chicken 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Parmesan Roasted Potatoes 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Instant Pot Chicken & Wild Rice... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)