A simple and delicious vegan friendly stuffing featuring onions, celery, carrots, bread and vegetable broth. Yum!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound bag Pepperidge Farms stuffing cubes (without seasoning)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large pot over medium heat, add olive oil, onions, celery, carrots, mushrooms & pine nuts. Let cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
Add stuffing mix, herbs & spices, mix well adding broth a little at a time for moisture.
Spoon into a baking dish, cover and heat at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Take cover off during the last 10 minutes. Remove from oven when finished and cool before serving.
You'll also love
- Epicure's Extraordinary Cheese Dip 3.6/5 (72 Votes)
- Jello Sour Cream Fruit Salad 3.8/5 (51 Votes)
- Low-Carb Cloud Bread with Garlic &... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Green Beans 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Marmalade-Glazed Ham 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Dumplings 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Sesame Beef with Broccoli in an... 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Sour Cream-Cranberry Muffins 4.1/5 (17 Votes)