White Castle Turkey Stuffing
Enjoy one of your favorites on Thanksgiving with this delicious White Castle Turkey Stuffing! So much flavor, you're going to love this either stuffed in the turkey or baked separately.
- 10 to 12 White Castle® Sliders, no pickles
- 1 1/2 cups celery, diced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons thyme, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sage, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 cup chicken broth
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
In a large mixing bowl, tear the sliders into pieces and add diced celery and seasonings. Toss and add chicken broth. Toss well.
Add ingredients to casserole dish, add an additional 3/4 cup of chicken broth and bake at 350°F for 35 minutes. Or stuff the ingredients into the cavity of the turkey before roasting and cook as you normally would.
Makes about 9 cups (enough for a 10 to 12-pound turkey).
Note: Allow 1 Slider for each pound of turkey, which will be equal to 3/4 cup of stuffing per pound.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Turkey Breast with Spinach-Feta... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Blueberry Yeast Breadmaker Bread 3.7/5 (113 Votes)
- Pineapple Sour Cream Coffee Cake 4/5 (27 Votes)
- Thai-Spiced Deviled Eggs 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Ground Beef Enchiladas - Pioneer... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- A Perfect Eye of Round Roast Beef 3.9/5 (65 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Birria de Res 4/5 (22 Votes)