Blueberry Yeast Breadmaker Bread
This delicious blueberry bread is the perfect breakfast treat! Best of all, there's very little prep because you can just throw everything in the breadmaker!
- BERRY MIXTURE:
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon yeast
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 195mins
Adapted from food.com
Mix the berry mixture ingredients together set aside in refrigerator: where they will semi-defrost.
Place all ingredients except the berry mixture in the bread machine pan. Use the order suggested by the manufacturer.
Select machine to basic normal setting/with the fruit and nut setting.
Add the Berry Mixture when the machine beeps at the last kneading.
The berries will pop and make beautiful purple streaks throughout the bread.
If the berries make the dough to moist just add some more oatmeal so the blueberries mix into the dough.
Or you can remove when the machines kneading cycle stops and knead on a floured dough board just to blend in the berries then add back to machine let rise and bake in a 350°F oven for 35 minutes or until done.
You'll also love
- Garlic Parmesan Cheese Balls 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Tzatziki (Greek Cucumber Sauce) 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- quickbread - CREAM CHEESE BANANA... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Red Hot Apple Pie in a Mug 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Turkey Cranberry Melt 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple Spice Bars 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken... 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Sparkling Cranberry White... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)