Pineapple Sour Cream Coffee Cake
One Friday I was expecting people over for a tea party and I was rushing home after work to prepare some mini sandwiches and something for desert. I was running out of time so I decided to put together this quick but amazingly delicious coffee cake. I hope your family and friends will like it as much as we did.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 16 oz sour cream (app. 2 cups)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 cups crushed pine apple (canned or fresh)
- > you can use apples if pineapple is not available
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 about 1 cup of walnuts
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix together sugar, butter, sour cream, eggs and vanilla. Then mix in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and pineapple (or apples).
3. Grease a 9 x 13 glass baking dish. Spread mixture in dish.
4. In a food processor, combine brown sugar and walnuts and process untill well mixed. Sprinkle the sugar/nuts mixture all over the top of the batter.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
6. Cool, cut and Enjoy :)
You'll also love
- Amish Pickled Eggs and Beets 3.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Cranberry Wild Rice Bread 3.9/5 (41 Votes)
- Salmon Apple Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Pineapple Fruit Cake 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Pineapple Ham (Jamon con Pina) 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Barefoot Contessa Sour Cream... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- MICROWAVE SOUR CREAM COFFEE CAKE 3.5/5 (2 Votes)