Chickpea Scramble with Zucchini and Thyme
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup zucchini, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from tastingpage.com
1. Place the chickpea flour and vegetable broth in a glass bowl and whisk until smooth.
2. Heat a medium sized pan over medium-high heat and add oil. Once warm, add the onions and sauté until translucent. Then add the zucchini and cook about 5 minutes until the vegetables begins to brown. As the vegetables cook, season with salt, pepper and thyme and stir until incorporated.
3. Pour the chickpea flour - broth mixture over the vegetables and stir with a wooden spoon. It will begin to form clumps. Mix and break up as it continues to cook, for about 5-10 minutes. Once it's no longer wet and the raw flour taste has been cooked off, your scramble is complete.
You'll also love
- Daikon & Apple Slaw 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Coconut Oil Coffee 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Turkey Sausage with Fennel... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Peas and Greens with... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini Salad with Isabel Tuna 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Grilled Zucchini with Rosemary and... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)