Chickpea Scramble with Zucchini and Thyme
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup zucchini, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from tastingpage.com
1. Place the chickpea flour and vegetable broth in a glass bowl and whisk until smooth.
2. Heat a medium sized pan over medium-high heat and add oil. Once warm, add the onions and sauté until translucent. Then add the zucchini and cook about 5 minutes until the vegetables begins to brown. As the vegetables cook, season with salt, pepper and thyme and stir until incorporated.
3. Pour the chickpea flour - broth mixture over the vegetables and stir with a wooden spoon. It will begin to form clumps. Mix and break up as it continues to cook, for about 5-10 minutes. Once it's no longer wet and the raw flour taste has been cooked off, your scramble is complete.
You'll also love
- Grilled Porterhouse With Creamed... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- CHERRY FLAVORED FROSTING MIX 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Barley Salad with Tomatoes & Corn 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Shrimp Zucchini Pasta Puttanesca 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Smoky Sweet Potato & Black Bean... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Zucchini Noodle Chow Mein 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Tomato Zucchini Noodles with... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Spinach with Chickpeas and Fried... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)