Coconut Oil Coffee
Also known as Bullet Coffee, this coconut oil coffee is a great way to start the day with a little caffeine and some coconut oil that is great for your immune system.
- 1 cup brewed organic coffee
- 1 to 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- Honey or other sweetener, if desired
- Splash half and half, optional
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from superfoodsliving.com
Place your coffee, coconut oil, half and half, and sweetener (if using) into a high speed blender. Blend for 20 seconds until frothy.
Pour into a mug and enjoy.
Notes: Coconut oil is a weight loss friendly fat. One important property of coconut oil is that it is considered to be thermogenic, which means that eating it tends to increase energy expenditure.
You'll also love
- Tri Color Pasta Salad 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Korean Style Braised Chicken in... 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Coffee Smoothie 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Grilled Leeks with Leek-Tomato... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Curry-Spiced Bloody Marys 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Brown Betty Bakery Coconut Cake 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Coconut oil Malasses Cookies 4.5/5 (15 Votes)