Zucchini Salad with Isabel Tuna
- 1 zucchini
- 3 red tomatoes
- Isabel Solid Light Tuna in extra virgin olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil
Adapted from isabeltuna.com
Cut the zucchini into thin slices.
Slice the tomatoes.
Place layers of zucchini and tomatoes onto a plate.
Add Isabel Tuna and Parmesan cheese.
Drizzle with olive oil and add salt as needed.
You'll also love
- Layered Pumpkin Dessert 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Loaded Smashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Asparagus Soup with Perfect Sea... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Melt-in-your-mouth pumpkin cookies 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Spanish Tortilla with Tuna 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Spiral Squash and Zucchini Salad... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Zucchini with Rosemary and... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)