Zucchini Salad with Isabel Tuna
- 1 zucchini
- 3 red tomatoes
- Isabel Solid Light Tuna in extra virgin olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil
Adapted from isabeltuna.com
Cut the zucchini into thin slices.
Slice the tomatoes.
Place layers of zucchini and tomatoes onto a plate.
Add Isabel Tuna and Parmesan cheese.
Drizzle with olive oil and add salt as needed.
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins 4/5 (83 Votes)
- Loaded Smashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Grilled Zucchini with Rosemary and... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Eggs en Cocotte with Smoked... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Tuna & Noodles 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Zucchini Fritters 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Zucchini Salad Pita Pockets 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Zucchini Salad 4.3/5 (9 Votes)