3-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
Delicious pumpkin muffins with NO oil, eggs, or water! Just the 3 ingredients pictured.
- 1 box Golden Vanilla cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- (Optional ingredients: 1/3 cup finely chopped or ground pecans or walnuts, OR 1/3 cup raisins. Can be frosted with Cream Cheese Frosting if desired. You could also use a spice cake mix and omit the pumpkin pie spice.)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cups of a standard muffin pan with paper liners.
Mix all 3 ingredients together with a spoon until well combined. Spoon batter into the muffin cups, smoothing the tops.
Bake 20-22 minutes. Remove muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.
Frost if desired with cream cheese frosting.
You'll also love
- Loaded Smashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thai Ramen... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Apple Breakfast Wedges 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Artichokes en Barigoule 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Zucchini with Rosemary and... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Quick Thai-Style Beef & Peppers... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Jiao Zi Chinese Dumplings 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Apple Pumpkin Pecan Cake 4.5/5 (30 Votes)