Bush’s Best Three Bean Chili
Rich, hearty, and full of the beefy flavors you crave, this recipe for Bush’s Best Three Bean Chili is best served with diced green onions, shredded cheddar cheese, and a hefty dollop of sour cream. Protein-pack with ground beef and beans, this recipe will fill you up and it served a crowd of hungry family members or guests, so it makes a perfect party food to dig into.
- 2 (15.25-ounce) cans kidney beans
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 (15.25-ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 (15.25-ounce) cans black beans
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from google.com
Cook beef, onion, and ground black pepper until meat is browned. Drain grease.
Put the drained beef back into the pan and add the kidney beans, chili powder, pinto beans, salt, black beans, garlic salt, green bell pepper, tomato paste, and the diced tomatoes. Stir to combine, then bring to a boil. Note: Don't drain the beans - that gives plenty of liquid to the chili that is simmered off.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve topped with sour cream and shredded cheese.
You'll also love
- Jamaican Cornmeal Porridge 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Mini Caramel Apple Streusel... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Grape Martini 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raspberry... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Turkey Meatloaf with Ketchup-Brown... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Beef Hunter Style Grillades 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Portuguese Bean Soup 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Spaghetti Beef Casserole Recipe 4.6/5 (14 Votes)