Tired of the same old martini? Probably not. But in case you want to give it a twist (not of lemon), try using grape vodka and a splash of lemon lime soda.
- 1 splash Lemon Lime Soda
- 2 ounces grape Vodka
Adapted from idrink.com
Mix together with crushed ice in a glass and garnish with mint leaves.
You'll also love
- Duke's Mayonnaise Cornflake Fried... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Shrimp Stir Fry - Pioneer Woman 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raspberry... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken with Sweet Chili... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Orange and Ginger Smoothie Recipe... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Sparkling Sidecar 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Snow Grapes 4.6/5 (8 Votes)