White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
Don't like raspberries? Try strawberries or blueberries! Be careful not to overcook. Cookies should be lightly golden on bottom.
- CREAM CHEESE GLAZE:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, chopped
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 to 6 teaspoons milk, may need more
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from divascancook.com
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
In a large bowl cream together butter, cream cheese and sugar.
Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until incorporated.
Fold in white chocolate chips and frozen raspberries.
Use a mini ice cream scoop and place cookies about 1-2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 7 to 8 minutes.
Let cookies rest in hot pan for 2 minutes before removing to a cooling wrack to cool completely.
Prepare the glaze by combining all of the glaze ingredients into a medium bowl until smooth and creamy. Add more milk if needed.
Place the glaze into a piping bag and pipe onto the cooled cookies.
Place cookies on a baking sheet and refrigerate until glaze is set.
Store in the fridge.
You'll also love
- potato mac salad (Hawaiian style) 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Pork chops in mushroom gravy 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MIX CHEESECAKE... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Lime Salmon with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Mexican Roll Ups 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Cherry & Apricot Crostata with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Gooey Sugar Cookie Bars 4.5/5 (16 Votes)