Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Served in a Pineapple Bowl
Serve your teriyaki chicken and side of rice in a pineapple bowl to add a sweet and irresistible flavor to it!
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 whole pineapple
- 1 bottle Teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, for cooking chicken
- Sesame seeds for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from foodgawker.com
With a spoon, dig out center of pineapple to form a bowl.
Cut up pieces to mix into rice.
Dice chicken into bit sized pieces.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Cook chicken until brown.
Lower heat and add teriyaki sauce.
Let simmer and cook until thickened.
Turn off heat and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to pineapple bowl.
Mix pineapple pieces into the warm rice.
Add chicken on one side and rice on the other side of pineapple bowl.
Garnish with sesame seeds
You'll also love
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken 'n Waffle Tacos 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Potstickers 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- One Pan Cajun Chicken Dinner 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Hawaiian Pork and Pineapple Kabobs 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken with Herbed Rice 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Chicken Fried Rice 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs 4.4/5 (24 Votes)