Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 cup tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
Adapted from buzzfeed.com
1. Preheat oven to 300ºF.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and cumin. Pour chicken wings into the bowl and coat with the spice mixture.
3. Transfer wings on to a baking sheet, bake for 20 minutes. Then increase the oven temperature to 425ºF, bake for 15 more minutes.
4. While the chicken is baking, mix together the Parmesan cheese, garlic, oil, and fresh chopped parsley.
5. When the chicken is cooked through, toss the wings with the garlic/cheese/olive oil mixture.
6. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Bacon-Goat Cheese Jalapeno Poppers 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Chicken 'n Waffle Tacos 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Goat Cheese, Cranberry & Walnut... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Pigs in a Blanket on a Stick 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- One Pan Cajun Chicken Dinner 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Sticky Garlic Chicken and Broccoli 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Leg of Lamb with Garlic... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken & Bean Dip 4.6/5 (10 Votes)