Paleo Banana Muffins
Healthy and delicious, these Paleo banana muffins are a great way to start the day, or make a power packed snack.
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed (200cal)
- 1/4 cup honey (210 cal)
- 1/4 cup applesauce (40 cal)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (130 cal)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs (140 cal)
- 1 cup almond flour (640 cal)
- 1/3 cup flaxseed meal (175 cal)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (107 cal)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped (200 cal) (optional)
- Coconut oil spray
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 300°F (for dark coated pan). Spray mini brownie pan (12 count, or cupcake pan) with coconut oil.
In a large bowl, add mashed bananas, honey, applesauce, coconut oil, vanilla extract and lemon juice and combine. Whisk in eggs.
In a small bowl combine dry ingredients: almond flour, flaxseed meal, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, sea salt, and walnuts.
Fold dry ingredients into the wet and mix.
Divide batter into pan and smooth tops. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
About 150 calories each
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Bars 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cookies 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Southern Peach Cobbler 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Doughnuts with Blueberry... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Banana Nut Muffins 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Paleo Best Banana Bread 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Monkey Bread 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Simple Vegetable Curry 4.4/5 (9 Votes)