Lemonade Jello Shots
Lemonade Jello Shots have that lemony pucker that everyone craves and that bite of booze that will surely get your next party or celebratory gathering started. Pair these with any appetizer spread at your next game day event or really any other party. This recipe can be made non-alcoholic by replacing the vodka with more lemonade.
- 2 (0.25-ounce) packets of unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup pink lemonade
- 1/2 cup regular vodka
- 1/2 cup lemon vodka
- 5 lemons
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 270mins
Adapted from foodgawker.com
Cut your lemons in half and use a spoon (a serrated grapefruit spoon works great if you have one) to scoop out the insides as much as you can.
Heat the lemonade in a pan over medium heat and stir in the packets of gelatin slowly until they dissolve. Add the lemonade and gelatin mixture to a bowl and pour in the vodkas. Stir until combined. Transfer the liquid into a pourable container and place your lemon halves into a muffin tin to keep them upright. Pour in the liquid until each half is full and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
Remove the tin once the jello has set and slice into slices right before serving. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Garlic Bubble Bread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Banana Bread Brownies 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Garden Dirt Pie 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Pasta 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Crab Eggs Benedict 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Fried Pickles 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Conch Fritters with Caribbean... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)