Hot Chocolate on a Stick
Hot Chocolate on a Stick is the best way to show someone you care and they're super simple to make. Make a couple of batches and watch as all of your friends and family squeal with glee with their very own homemade cup of hot chocolate.
- 8-ounces dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 6 to 8 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 candy canes, crushed
- 8 wooden spoons, wooden sticks, or skewers
- marshmallows, for garnish
- milk of your choice, about 1 cup for each hot chocolate
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Set up a double boiler and bring water to a simmer. Add chocolate to a bowl and let it melt as you stir continuously. To keep the chocolate from getting too hot, occasionally lift up the bowl and wipe the bottom with a clean towel.
Once chocolate has melted, remove from heat, add cocoa and confectioners sugar. Mix well.
Pour mixture into a clean ice cube tray or other mold, and top with crushed candy canes. Allow to sit for 20 minutes and then insert spoons, wooden sticks, or skewers into the chocolate. Let cool and harden completely.
Add to a glass of hot milk and stir to melt. Top with marshmallows and enjoy, or wrap in plastic and store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
You'll also love
- Easy Cranberry Sauce 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- K's Slow Cooker Collard Greens 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Super Green Juice 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Roasted Corned Beef with a Bourbon... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Holiday Brisket 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Mango Avocado Smoothie 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Raw Vegan Eggnog 4.5/5 (6 Votes)