Jello Shot Cake
This jello shot cake is very impressive, your hard work will pay off! This beautiful and delicious dessert will be the talk of the party!
- 3 cups very cold rum or vodka, flavored is okay
- 6 teaspoons plain unflavored gelatin
- 6 (3-ounce) packages of jell-o, to your liking
- 1 1/8 cup vanilla yogurt
- Cooking spray
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 510mins
Lightly spray bundt pan with cooking spray, wipe out excess. Place 3/4 cup water in saucepan sprinkle one teaspoon unflavored gelatin over it, let sit for a minute or two. Heat on medium-low stirring constantly with whisk until dissolved, about 5 minutes.
Add first package jell-o, whisk in until thoroughly dissolved, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup cold alcohol pour 3/4 cup jell-o mixture into mold, place mold in refrigerator. After 10 to 15 minutes place rest of jell-o mixture into bowl place in refrigerator for 5 minutes. Take bowl out add 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt and whisk thoroughly, gently add to bundt pan place back in refrigerator.
Wash all your utensils and start over with next flavor.
NOTE: As the pan chills more and the layers get thinner it will go faster to add next layer. If it feels slightly tacky to the touch it is ready. If it’s not set enough the layers will “bleed” through, if it sits too long the layers will come apart.
When you add the last layer refrigerate at least overnight, with clean hands pull jell-o away from the edges of the pan, dip almost to top into a container or sink of warm water for 10 seconds, remove and jiggle pan, if it looks like it’s coming away from the edges it’s ready, if not, dip again for a few seconds.
Place serving plate upside down over top, invert, and voila. A beautiful, delicious, impressive dessert!
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (234 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 4.4/5 (184 Votes)
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (135 Votes)