Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite
Super fun for kids birthday parties, holidays or even for big games! These colorful ice cubes bring color to kids drinks! Use different shapes of ice cube trays to make them festive!
- 3 different variations of Kool-Aid (such as grape, cherry, and lime)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Make each separate batch of Kool-Aid in a pitcher and pour into ice cube trays. It is fun to use different shapes and colors.
Freeze the Kool-Aid ice cubes and then add to sprite or your favorite beverage, once frozen.
You'll also love
- Easter Brunch Punch 4.3/5 (327 Votes)
- Cheese Pennies 4.4/5 (263 Votes)
- S'more Crack Dip 4.4/5 (248 Votes)
- Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana 4.3/5 (247 Votes)
- Cheesecake Crescent Rolls 4/5 (350 Votes)
- Slow Roasted Beef (Cook's... 4/5 (377 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (193 Votes)