Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite
Super fun for kids birthday parties, holidays or even for big games! These colorful ice cubes bring color to kids drinks! Use different shapes of ice cube trays to make them festive!
- 3 different variations of Kool-Aid (such as grape, cherry, and lime)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Make each separate batch of Kool-Aid in a pitcher and pour into ice cube trays. It is fun to use different shapes and colors.
Freeze the Kool-Aid ice cubes and then add to sprite or your favorite beverage, once frozen.
You'll also love
- S'more Crack Dip 4.5/5 (244 Votes)
- Popeye's Cajun Gravy 3.9/5 (411 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (193 Votes)
- Slow Roasted Beef (Cook's... 4.2/5 (225 Votes)
- Oreo Dirt Cake 4.1/5 (214 Votes)
- Halloween Oreo Chocolate Chip... 4.4/5 (150 Votes)