Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite
Super fun for kids birthday parties, holidays or even for big games! These colorful ice cubes bring color to kids drinks! Use different shapes of ice cube trays to make them festive!
- 3 different variations of Kool-Aid (such as grape, cherry, and lime)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Make each separate batch of Kool-Aid in a pitcher and pour into ice cube trays. It is fun to use different shapes and colors.
Freeze the Kool-Aid ice cubes and then add to sprite or your favorite beverage, once frozen.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (902 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- Halloween Oreo Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (140 Votes)