Lemon Garlic Pasta
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 lemon, juice and grated zest
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1/3 cup grated or finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Shredded mozzarella cheese for garnish, optional
- Extra chopped parsley for garnish, optional
- Extra lemon juice for serving
Cook pasta until tender as directed on package. Drain in a colander.
White pasta is cooking, melt the butter with the olive oil over low heat in a small pot or skillet; when melted add the garlic and bouillon and simmer about 2 minutes, stirring until bouillon is dissolved. Add lemon juice, zest, kosher salt, and black pepper. Remove from heat.
Transfer pasta to a serving dish (or back to the pot that it was cooked in) then pour the garlic butter mixture over the pasta and toss to coat. Add the Parmesan cheese and parsley and toss well. Transfer pasta to a serving dish if you were mixing it in the pot.
If desired, garnish top with a few shreds of mozzarella cheese, chopped parsley, and a squeeze of lemon juice. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Creamy Garlic Pasta 4.3/5 (334 Votes)
- Easy Cranberry Sauce 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato Vinaigrette 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Tuna casserole with potatoe chips 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Turkey Meatball Spinach Tortellini... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Butternut... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Garlic Shrimp and Grits 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Blackbery Orange Scones 4.5/5 (11 Votes)