Old Bay Crab Cakes
Easily prepared and delicious! This Old Bay Crab Cakes recipe can be plated in less than 25 minutes from start to finish. Enjoy!
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed and crumbled or bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
Mix bread, mayonnaise, Old Bay, parsley, mustard and egg in large bowl until well blended. Gently stir in crabmeat. Shape into 4 patties.
Broil 10 minutes without turning or fry until golden brown on both sides. Sprinkle with additional Old Bay, if desired