Spinach Artichoke Dip Potato Salad
This Spinach Artichoke Potato Salad combines the flavors of everyone's favorite dip with the creamy flavors of everyone's favorite summer side dish. Serve this potato salad at your next BBQ or picnic. It goes perfectly with grilled meats and vegetables, good friends and family, and a pitcher of Sangria!
- 3 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 (3-ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed kettle-cooked potato chips
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Cook potatoes in boiling water 20 to 25 minutes or just until tender. Drain; cool 15 minutes. Cut into cubes.
Cook spinach according to package directions, and press between paper towels.
Whisk together cream cheese and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in artichoke hearts, next 2 ingredients, and spinach; gently stir in potatoes. Sprinkle with potato chips; serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Paleo Strawberry Shortcake Recipe... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Lamb & Cucumber Salad Pitas 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Spice-Roasted Cauliflower With... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Loaded Baked Potato Quiche 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Smoked Ham, Brie & Cranberry... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Spam Fries & Kale Chips with... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Kale chips (spicy) 4.4/5 (5 Votes)