Skillet Teriyaki Chicken
- 1/2 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 T. Rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 T. Sesame oil
- 1 T. Cornstarch
- 1-2 T. Water
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken breasts/thighs cut into small chunks or strips
- 1 T. Olive oil
- Sesame seeds, (optional)
Adapted from cookingclassy.com
Over medium heat, combine sauce pan, mix soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic and ginger. Stir for 1 minute.
After 1 minute, stir in sesame oil.
Dissolve cornstarch in water and add to sauce mixture bring to a boil for 1 minute.
In a large frying pan, skillet, wok, or similar, heat olive oil and add chicken. Begin cooking chicken and stir in 1/4 sauce mixture, as chicken cooks continue adding small amounts of sauce until chicken is cooked. Reduce sauce to syrup-like consistency.
Serve with rice.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Crustless Veggie Mini Quiches 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken Portuguese Style 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Thighs with Sweet &... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Baked Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Chinese Honey Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Easy Honey Orange Baked Chicken 5/5 (2 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Teriyaki Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (42 Votes)