Crockpot Sweet Hawaiian Chicken
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (86 Votes)
- 2 lb. (.9kg) chicken tenderloin chunks
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
Cut chicken tenders in pieces and brown.
Combine pineapple juice, brown sugar and soy sauce; mix well.
Stir in chicken pieces, coating well.
Pour into crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Beef Skirt Steak Pinwheels 4.4/5 (81 Votes)
- Avocado Chicken Enchiladas 4.4/5 (92 Votes)
- Weight Watcher's Southern-Style... 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
- Bourbon Street Chicken 4.4/5 (81 Votes)
- Orange Chicken and Vegetable Stir... 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Crockpot Ranch Chicken Tacos 4.2/5 (100 Votes)
- Hibachi Chicken & Fried Rice 3.9/5 (208 Votes)
- Crockpot Orange Chicken 4.1/5 (97 Votes)