Scallops And Spinach Fettuccine, Red Bell Pepper Cream Sauce
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/4 pounds sea scallops
- 1 pound spinach fettuccine
- Red Bell Pepper Cream Sauce (see recipe)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
Whisk first 7 ingredients in large bowl. Mix in scallops. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
Cook fettuccine in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite. Drain well.
Meanwhile, heat heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove scallops from marinade. Add to skillet and cook just until opaque in center, about 1 minute per side.
Bring Red Bell Pepper Cream Sauce to simmer in another large skillet. Add fettuccine to Red Bell Pepper Cream Sauce and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to large bowl. Arrange scallops atop pasta. Drizzle any pan juices over scallops. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (1062 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.3/5 (949 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Sauteed... 4.2/5 (634 Votes)
- Chicken, Spinach and Mushroom... 3.7/5 (301 Votes)
- T.G.I. Friday's Spicy Cajun... 3.9/5 (233 Votes)
- Crispy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Dried Cranberry Compote 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bulgur Risotto With Peas And... 0/5 (0 Votes)