Crispy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine
Adapted recipe by jocooks
- Cajun Spice:
- 4 oz fettuccine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 8 gigantor shrimp or 16 large shrimp
- 1 tbsp cajun spice
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
Adapted from jocooks.com
Combine all ingredients for the cajun spice and set aside.
Cook fettuccine according to package instructions.
Clean the shrimp and season with 1 tbsp of cajun spice. Drizzle the flour over the shrimp and toss in a bowl to make sure each shrimp is covered in flour.
In a deep skillet add butter and olive oil and heat over high heat. Add shrimp and cook on each side about 2 min until crisp. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
In the same skillet add chicken broth and heavy cream. Season with additional cajun spice if preferred. Cook until sauce thickens a bit from the heavy cream, then add Parmesan cheese and whisk. Add fettuccine and shrimp to the sauce and toss.
You'll also love
- Italian Lemon Drop Cookies 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Best-Ever Barbecued Pork Ribs 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Sweet and Spicy Citrus Tilapia 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Chicken Tortellini Soup Recipe 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- The Best Macaroni Salad Ever 4.4/5 (81 Votes)
- Baked Shrimp in Italian Seasoning 4.2/5 (124 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.6/5 (71 Votes)
- Japanese Steak House Yum Yum Sauce... 4.5/5 (69 Votes)