3-Ingredient Simply Great Chicken
Simple and delicious three ingredient chicken. Make this for an easy weeknight dinner.
- 3 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 (.7 ounce) packet of Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 12 inch x 9 inch pan and set aside, and/or it may be preferable to line your dish with aluminum foil as the sugar tends to caramelize while baking.
Rinse chicken, pat dry with paper towels.
Combine and the dried Italian seasoning mix and the brown sugar, mixing together well.
Dip and press the chicken pieces into the mixture, coating front and back and place into your prepared pan, topside of the chicken facing up. Any extra coating that remains can just be sprinkled over the chicken.
Cook for 50-60 minutes or until chicken is done turning every 15 min and basting each time with the drippings with the final turn leaving the topside facing up for the last bit of baking.
You'll also love
- Individual Baked Oatmeal Cups 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Chicken in Wine Sauce with Mashed... 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Doritos Crusted Chicken Strips 4.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken 4.3/5 (72 Votes)
Review this recipe