Crock Pot Cabbage, Potatoes & Smoked Sausage
When you need a comfort meal on a cold night, this recipe is what you've been looking for. It tastes even better with a big pan of cornbread topped with butter!
- 1/2 head cabbage cut into chunks
- 5 or 6 potatoes peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into pieces (like Hillshire Farm)
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Enough water to fill slow cooker half full
- Cornbread, for serving
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
Add all ingredients to crockpot, cook on high for about 4 hours or low for about six hours until potatoes are done.
Serve with cornbread.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Wild Rice Salad 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Chili-Orange Shrimp with Broccoli... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Cherry Summer Kale Salad... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Pork Ragù with Broken Lasagne... 3.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Low-Carb Drop Biscuits with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Vegan Sweet Potato Spice Frozen... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Causa de atún - Tuna Fish Potato... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- easter sausage 3.9/5 (18 Votes)