Valentine's Day Cupcakes
Show your love with these adorable Valentine's Day Cupcakes. They're sure to be a hit at any Valentine's Day party you take these to!
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, seperated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- Vanilla frosting
- Heart sprinkles
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cream butter, add sugar and continue creaming. Add yolks of eggs.
Mix flour, salt, and baking powder. Add alternately with milk. Beat egg whites and fold into mixture.
Bake at 400°F in greased muffin pans for 20 minutes. Let cool, then frost and decorate.
You'll also love
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Snickers Bar Rice Krispie Treats 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Homemade Cherry Pie Filling = The... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Buttercream... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cobbler 4.2/5 (60 Votes)
- Strawberry Moscato Cupcakes 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi Ravioli with Lemon... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Valentines Day Truffles 4.6/5 (17 Votes)