Shredded Pork Tenderloin With Lime Sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin cut thin strips
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 2 bacon slices chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalapeño chili
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock (or canned low-salt chicken broth)
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 large tomatoes seeded, diced
- 1 cup chopped green onions
Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add pork and sauté until almost cooked through, about 1 minute. Transfer to plate.
Add 1 1/2 cups onions, bacon and jalapeño to same skillet and sauté until onions are tender, about 5 minutes. Add wine; cook 1 minute. Add stock and cream and simmer until mixture is reduced to 1 cup, about 7 minutes.
Return pork to skillet. Stir in lime juice. Add tomatoes and sauté until pork is cooked through, about 1 minute longer.
Transfer to serving dish. Sprinkle chopped green onions over and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (759 Votes)
- ~ Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin OR... 4.5/5 (115 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Pan Sauce 4.3/5 (102 Votes)
- Bulgur Risotto With Peas And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kiwi-Cream Cheese Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken With Apple-Brandy Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Veal 0/5 (0 Votes)
- London Broil Turkey 0/5 (0 Votes)