Pork Tenderloin with Pan Sauce
Try this pork tenderloin with an easy to make and delicious pan sauce.
- 1 ⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 ⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 ⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, silver skin removed
- PAN SAUCE
- Pan scrapings from pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 2-3 tablespoons of pork marinade, thoroughly mixed
- 1-2 teaspoons butter
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Combine all marinade ingredients and reserve 2-3 tablespoons. Place the pork tenderloin and marinade in a Ziplock bag and let marinate for at least 3-4 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a hot skillet over medium-high heat, sear each side of tenderloin for 2-3 minutes. Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes or until the meat has reached 160 degrees. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
Meanwhile, place the skillet back on the stove over medium heat. Add the chicken broth and scrape up all the browned pieces from the bottom of the pan. Add the marinade and let it boil down for 2-3 minutes. Add the butter and remove from heat stirring until butter has melted. Pour over the pork tenderloin.
You'll also love
- Oreo Cookies and Cream No-Bake... 4.3/5 (116 Votes)
- Beef Stew 4.3/5 (118 Votes)
- Ham and Cheese Biscuit Cups 4.3/5 (125 Votes)
- Tennessee Honey Corn Pudding 4.1/5 (157 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Soup - Chili's... 4.1/5 (170 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff -... 4.1/5 (154 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked) 4.4/5 (108 Votes)
- St. Louis Pork Steaks 4.2/5 (124 Votes)