Pork Tenderloin with Pan Sauce
Try this pork tenderloin with an easy to make and delicious pan sauce.
- 1 ⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 ⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 ⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, silver skin removed
- PAN SAUCE
- Pan scrapings from pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 2-3 tablespoons of pork marinade, thoroughly mixed
- 1-2 teaspoons butter
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Combine all marinade ingredients and reserve 2-3 tablespoons. Place the pork tenderloin and marinade in a Ziplock bag and let marinate for at least 3-4 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a hot skillet over medium-high heat, sear each side of tenderloin for 2-3 minutes. Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes or until the meat has reached 160 degrees. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
Meanwhile, place the skillet back on the stove over medium heat. Add the chicken broth and scrape up all the browned pieces from the bottom of the pan. Add the marinade and let it boil down for 2-3 minutes. Add the butter and remove from heat stirring until butter has melted. Pour over the pork tenderloin.
You'll also love
- Southern Fried Chicken 4.4/5 (93 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge - No Bake 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Salami Mozzarella Calzone 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.5/5 (85 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Stuffed French Bread Sandwich 4.1/5 (161 Votes)
- Mojo Pork Chops with Grilled... 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch Tater... 4.6/5 (73 Votes)